A sample menu for people with a sick gallbladder
Some patients gallbladder stones are formed (deposits), which are formed when the meeting in the yellow precipitate its components, that is, crystals of bile salts and cholesterol. The blame for this lies with improper diet: eating too rich and too greasy or on the contrary - fasting and weight-loss diets.
Note! If your loved one was sick, it is highly likely that you will also be in the form deposits in the gallbladder.
Symptoms of stones in the gallbladder
Sometimes, the symptoms do not cause symptoms, but there may be symptoms such as:
- frequent indigestion;
- constant burping.
Note! They appear most often at night, a few hours after eating a large meal. The strongest are: chocolate, foods containing egg yolk and cream. If you feel unwell after fat meat and sausages, fried foods and such, because that foods with lots of fat can be digested, the bubble must expel as much bile. Shrinks, and if you have the stones under the influence of contraction may move, causing pain.
Diet with problems with gallbladder
If liver problems (even minor) appear at you more often, someone in your family suffered from kidney gall, it is necessary to visit a doctor.
Note! The sooner you do, the better.
You will get a referral for an ultrasound. If it finds the presence of stones in the gallbladder, you may need surgery. Your doctor may also order a change in diet.
Try to follow the regular mealtimes, every 3-4 hours, for too long intervals between meals conducive to stagnation of bile, and thus its density and the formation of deposits.
It does not have to be rich. Light will better follicle. When you're on an empty stomach, gallbladder long overdue and is very dense. Therefore, it can be formed stones.
Meals that are long stored and reheated lose nutritional value, eg. Vitamins, important for proper operation of the gallbladder.
Note! Diet should be neither too cold nor too hot, not irritated mucous membranes of the digestive system (including the gallbladder).
Cancel frying and baking fat, because even the thinnest cooked dish so it becomes hard to digest and cause a strong contraction of the gallbladder wall (so that bile can flow) and pain in the upper abdomen.
What to eat and how to prepare meals?
1. By eating regular meals 5 times a day work easier for follicle.
2. Dishes are easily digestible, if boil them in water or steam, bake in aluminum foil fat.
3. Salt promotes the formation of gallstones. Use only 1/2 teaspoon per day.
4. To dishes were bland, you can replace them with mild herbal spices that aid digestion (eg. dill, parsley, marjoram, or tarragon).
5. The rapeseed oil, linseed oil, olive oil promote cholesterol lowering, which is favorable for the work of the follicle.
6. Digestion leguminous vegetables, brassicas, onions, garlic and leeks, peppers, radishes, wholemeal bread, buckwheat and pearl barley, raw apples requires a lot of effort bladder. Therefore Eat right them very often.
7. Pic of at least 2 liters of fluid a day. This could be, for example. Skim milk, weak tea, vegetable juices and diluted (half and half with water), fruit juices, soups, compotes, jellies rare.
Note! A large amount of fluids helps the bladder.
A sample menu
Breakfast: 2 slices of whole wheat bread | 100 g of cottage cheese with 4 tablespoons of natural yogurt | tomato, peeled 1/2 tbsp and | 1 cup of ersatz coffee with milk
Second breakfast: Kaiser roll | salad with boiled chicken breast (100g) | lettuce and tomato, peeled | glass of tomato juice
Lunch: 250 ml of spinach soup with croutons | slice of lean veal (100 g) in gravy | 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes | bowl of carrot and apples
Afternoon snack: apple jelly
Dinner: scalloped potatoes, carrots and broccoli 1/2
Breakfast: Kaiser roll with butter | glass of fruit mousse with banana and orange | coffee cup cereal with milk
Second Breakfast: 2 slices of bread with butter | jelly chicken breast
Lunch: Celery soup with noodles | fish baked with carrots, parsley and celery | rice | salad with yoghurt, dill and parsley | fruit compote
Afternoon snack: apple baked
Dinner: 100 cottage cheese with yogurt, tomato and lettuce skinned | Kaiser roll | herbal tea