Parasites in humans
How to protect yourself from parasites?Fatigue, appearing on the skin blemishes, and this bloating, low-grade fever, a feeling of full stomach, joint pain and lack of appetite.
These symptoms may indicate that your body attacked by parasites. Do not underestimate their presence, because they can be the cause of the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, asthma, diabetes or chronic intestinal diseases.
Pinworms - affliction preschoolersChildren easily infect the Helictotrichon.
The cause of the infection are primarily hands dirty, sucking dirty fingers and nail biting. With unwashed hands threadworm eggs are transferred to the various objects (toys, towels, doorknobs or handrails on the bus). In this way more people become infected because threadworm eggs remain viable for at least several weeks, especially when subjected to a constant temperature and relative air humidity.
Symptoms of enterobiasis
The most common symptoms are:
- itching around the anus, which occurs during the night;
- lack of appetite.
Note! Pinworms can get into the woman's reproductive organs and cause them to catch fire.Disease is confirmed by laboratory examination of stool, on which referral may issue a family doctor.
Note! Helictotrichon moves quickly, so treatment should cover the entire family.
Human wormYou can catch the most common eating insufficiently washed vegetables.
Symptoms of ascariasisThe most common are:
- sore throat;
- sleep disorders;
- abdominal pain;
- shortness of breath;
- empty reflectivity;
- weight loss.
Note! Sometimes the disease is asymptomatic, and the presence of the parasite confirm feces.Most treatment is repeated several times.
TrichuriasisTrichuriasis most often manifests itself:
- loss of appetite;
- weight loss;
- abdominal pain, and headache;
- skin-allergic symptoms.
TapewormHeadache, dizziness, nausea, abdominal pain, irregular stools, general weakness, ravenous hunger, repulsion or attraction to food, problems with balance - may indicate a tapeworm infection.
Tapeworm is the largest of the parasites (up to 15 m in length!). You can usually get infected by eating infected meat or fish.
LambliaSigns of infection:
- persistent abdominal pain;
Note! The parasite can also cause allergic complaints. It is worth before taking the same allergy treatment first reach into its causes and cleanse the body of lamblia.The parasites can be transmitted by both animals and humans.
Lamblia cysts move flies .
Note! To get rid of parasites treatment is carried out in all the patient's family members and pets.
You can become infected with the parasite by eating unwashed fruits of the forest. His carrier are mainly foxes. Jes is extremely resistant parasite, its eggs in the soil retain the ability to invade for over a year.
Note! Hydatid for many years (up to 15) may not produce any symptoms.
Then comes a cyst, which usually is located in the liver (less frequently in the lung or brain). Rupture of the cyst may cause anaphylactic shock.
Sometimes surgery is needed, which involves excision of the parasite.
Protection against parasites
1) Before you protect a Helictotrichon maintaining basic hygiene. Wash hands and fruits and vegetables. Remember to wash your child's toys, especially those that take to the nursery or in the backyard.
2) Before ascariasis are protecting the washing thoroughly fruits and vegetables that you eat raw. Do not drink unboiled water or water the garden and not human fertilizer.
3) Before installing whipworms are protecting the safety nets in windows, protect food from flies, because they carry the eggs of the parasite.
4) Before tapeworm are protecting the buying meat that was previously examined by a veterinarian. Do not eat meat and fish raw. Parasite can carry dogs, so you must be systematically odrobaczać.
5) Before giardiasis are protecting when you protect food from insects. Observe also the rules of hygiene: wash your hands before preparing food, before eating and after leaving the bathroom.
6) Before you protect hydatid when, after returning from trips forest mushroom or thoroughly wash your hands. Always wash berries and forest fruits before eating.
Test parasitic infection
Use of public toilets in offices, in your office or workplace?
Do not wash your hands before every meal or after exiting the restroom?
Not always wash your fruits and vegetables you eat raw?
You have at home a dog or cat?
Does your child go to kindergarten or school
You spread the food on the table without a lid, which would protect them from flies?
Though you answered one question in the affirmative? If so, it is likely that you may have or you can become infected with parasites.
It should do the stool test. Referral will write you a family physician.
Natural cures for parasites
Spicy clove oil is a powerful antioxidant with a strong effect on intestinal parasites.
Walnut contains a substance called juglanem that effective work in case of parasitic diseases.
Sauerkraut juice (cucumber, beet) helps to reduce the number of parasites of the gastrointestinal tract.
Garlic is a natural antibiotic. It effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria, and at the same time destroy the parasites.