Oatmeal helps with constipation
Very popular oatmeal can be used in many ways. Oats drew the attention of many researchers due to the type of fiber, which is the source.
What's in the oats?
This is a very rich source of magnesium, iron, potassium, vitamin B1, calcium, zinc, vitamin E, unsaturated fat.
Why oats are good for you?
- is an excellent source of energy - the starch contained in it is very easily digested, the food is indicated for children and people working physically;
- works great for the heart and blood vessels;
- lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- regulates the level of sugar in the blood;
- contains components acting against malignant;
- helps fight inflammation of the skin;
- porridge is a real bath for bowel.
Oatmeal Diet Beyonce
It is the example of the American singer lot of people started using oat diet.
She really cares about a healthy lifestyle and extolled the virtues of this diet - he says - oatmeal diet not only protects against the development of colorectal cancer, but it also provides other benefits.
Eaten oatmeal every day for breakfast helps in lowering cholesterol and blood sugar levels and dropping extra pounds.
To add oatmeal always fruit (such as bananas, oranges, blueberries, apples or dark grapes), because in this way increase the anti-cancer effects of flakes, providing large amounts of antioxidants.
Try out against constipation Swiss breakfast
½ cup oatmeal pressed
1 peeled, grated apple
2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts or Italian
2 tablespoons of raisins
¾ cup apple juice or yogurt
Preparation: Mix all ingredients and pour apple juice. Let will stand for 15 minutes. You can add a little plain yogurt.