How to treat liver and gallbladder

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Stress immune system

Chronic stress and immune system


The drop in employment in the industry that makes people more likely to seek additional work with the disposal less and less time and effort. The privileges are restricted, and employees increasingly rare use their holiday entitlement limited to the minimum necessary.


In the age of electronics work can not do without cell phones, pagers, computers and faxes.

Chronic stress can weaken the immune system. As a result of excessive stress increases production of cortisone in the body, which causes shrinkage of the thymus gland. Surely you remember that the thymus gland is essential for cellular immunity and the production of T lymphocytes performing a very important role in the body. Stress causes a reduction in the quantity of T cells by which the immune system fights disease. Also reduces the amount and efficiency of NK cells in the body.

Too high concentrations of cortisol in the blood stream may affect the operation of the lymph glands. Chemicals produced in the body as a result of excessive stress cause the immune system is no longer able to defend themselves against infection.

Stress infections opens the door to our body. I tell my patients that live in constant stress, like leaving the front door open at night, through which can slip into any snake, opossum, skunk or a rat and pave a den in our house.

The same is true of our immune system. Chronic stress weakens the immune system, so that any bacteria or viruses can invade into our body and settle for good - especially in the bays.

Perception, stress and issues related to heart


The problem with stress is not in stressful situations - at least not completely. It's about how we perceive and react to these situations. One man can sit in the car in a terrible traffic jam and hum a merry tune while another gets mad and gets a frenzy. Stressful situations are only 10 percent of the problem. Your reaction to stressful situations made up the remaining 90 percent.

In the Bible we read: "His character staid shapes you in peace, in peace, because you trust" (Isaiah 26: 3). The behavior of deep peace in stressful conditions is possible, but needs work. This attitude requires constant control of their own approach to the Word of God. It requires faith.

Our perception of and response to stressful situations condition the immune response. If you approach a difficult and unusual situation with faith, peace and optimism, your immune system will take a strong fight. And if your response will be guided by depression, impatience, anger, fear and a sense that everything slips through your hands, the immune system will suffer a significant weakening.

The fact is that joy and laughter stimulate the immune system. Dr. Lee Berk of Loma Linda University Medical Center says that laughter improves the immune system in many different ways:

• increases the production of immunoglobulin A (IgA) play an important role in immune mechanisms of the respiratory tract.
• it increases the production of interferon gamma, which are the first line of defense of the immune system against viruses.
• enhances the production of B cells that produce antibodies directly attacking harmful bacteria.
• it increases the production of T cells, determining organized immune response.
• increases the amount of operation and performance of NK cells attacking cancer cells and viruses.

Therefore, in order to strengthen the immune system should be strengthened in us peace of heart, joy and faith. Strengthen the spirit of reading God's Word daily. By praying lasting close with him.

Trust faith


Each of us experiences and often experience various difficulties in life, but not everyone will allow them to overpower their own emotions and destroy health. When difficulties arise, trust faith.

Faith is not a magical power or mystical rapture. Faith result of a choice, and you have a strong enough faith in themselves to defeat any enemy. Scripture says that faith, even as small as a grain of mustard seed can move mountains.

Why? Because faith is a choice.

So when the daily difficulties will you outgrow causing depression, trust faith. Believe in God, who loves you, who suffered so that you can be healed and gave his life on the cross so that you can overcome all difficulties.

You must believe in the best. Stop complaining that you catch colds every winter and sunning on the worst. On the contrary, every day expect what God is best for you - believe that you will enjoy health, and it will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment