How to protect your joints?
Our joints every day doing a great job. They must therefore be well prepared for it. So let's know what you need to do to be strong and healthy.
A diet that helps joints
His joints can serve by providing them with the ingredients contained in the foods.
It regularly eat at least twice a week, marine fish, because they contain omega-3 fatty acids that nourish the articular cartilage.
Well it is to reach for the so-called. seafood (shrimp, clams), because they are the richest source of glucosamine, and thus its body is made of collagen and are held in cartilage repair processes.
For dessert, choose fruits and jelly (animal gelatin), because the body thus receives vitamin C and proline, which facilitates the production of collagen.
Note! Should be reduced white bread and sugar, because they can exacerbate symptoms caused by degeneration.
Note! Joints do not like to be overloaded and very one-sided loading of the harms the body, and very used them move.
Therefore, you should:
- maintain a normal body weight;
- not carry objects (eg they can be. slide);
- if you need to pick up something, do it with both hands, with straight back and bent legs (it protects the spine against overload);
- carrying bags need to carry in both hands and should have a similar weight;
- you need to keep your back straight when performing different work (eg. using vacuuming, raking the garden). Also, when sitting at the desk. Avoid bending over and twisting.
This will help you on pain of joints
Note! Prior to their use, consult your doctor.
Reign of us stress
Note! You should take care of the mental hygiene because the joints are of major importance.