10 principles of proper protection and eye careWell-groomed healthy hair, beautiful hands and nails, and carefully executed makeup is a showcase of every woman.
Unfortunately, during daily treatments very often we forget how to properly take care of our eyes. Meanwhile, no, even the most carefully executed makeup will not look nice when they are irritated, bloodshot and weary.
How, then, take care of the hygiene of the eyes and eyelids, to enjoy their splendor? Here are 10 important rules.
1. Take care of the light that will love your eyes.The eyes do not like neither too weak nor too strong light is best, if it will be distributed. It is also important to set your computer, it should stand sideways to the window, so that light is not reflected on the screen.
2. Do not forget to blink.Under normal conditions we blink an average of 10-20 times per minute, thanks to continuously distribute a layer of tears after our eyes, not allowing them to dry. When we look at the computer screen, we blink less frequently. To avoid irritation of eyes, at least once every 20 minutes look away from the screen and look into the distance.
3. Lie not forget the eyes.When we relax engrossed in reading, our eyes are still working. Let us remember, so proper lighting and take a break, taking a moment his eyes from the book. If while you relax in front of the TV, try to avoid staring continuously at one point, let your eyes "roam" across the screen.
4. Let your eyes to sleep.The room where you sleep should be well darkened. Take care, so thick curtains that will not be let in, which are coming from the window lights. Eyes need a minimum of 8 hours of sleep. If, however, to your bedroom will penetrate the light, they will be constantly watching.
5. Remember the uninvited guests.During daily activities often cause infection parasitic grain mites, which can cause, among others, unpleasant and dangerous blepharitis. Just direct contact with the owner or with objects that she used the person infected. They are commercially available gels, wipes and lotions that regular use will effectively cleanse, regenerate and protect the eyes.
6. Master the art of proper makeup remover.
The remnants of mascara and eye shadow can irritate the conjunctiva, desiccate the delicate skin around the eyes and contribute to the formation of wrinkles. To prevent this, simply take care of the right eye make-up removal. Remember not to rub and stretch the skin around the eyes.