South Beach diet
It takes 2 weeks. You can lose weight by this time 5 - 6.5 kg (depending on the initial weight)!
The first phase of the South Beach diet
The diet should find 6 meals. They should satisfy hunger, they must therefore be normal size. We do not dare products, as well as calorie counting is unnecessary.
Friendly products the South Beach diet (recommended):* Beef: lean parts, such as sirloin or top part of the leg.
* Poultry (skinless) meat chicken breast or turkey, turkey ham.
* Fish and seafood: all species of fish and shellfish.
* Pork: just lean - cooked ham, sirloin.
* Veal: scion, veal chop with the bone (eg. with mascarpone), the upper part of the leg.
* Cheese (fat-free or with reduced its contents), cheddar cheese, cottage cheese (1-2 percent or skimmed), feta, mozzarella, parmesan.
* Dairy products: milk (0 - 1%), skim milk, soy (to 4 grams of fat per serving), buttermilk (0 - 1%), natural yoghurt (0 -1%) kefir (0% -1%) -
should be limited to 2 servings per day.
* Nuts: peanuts (20 pcs.), Pekanowe (15), pistachio (30), peanut butter (teaspoon).
* Eggs: whole egg without limitation (unless there are medical contraindications).
* Tofu: soft, low-calorie species with reduced fat content.
* Vegetables: artichokes, asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, kohlrabi, celery, kale, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, lettuce, mushrooms (all species), spinach, alfalfa sprouts, peppers, onions, tomatoes.
* Legumes: different kinds of beans (the beans), peas, lentils, soybeans.
Fat: canola oil and olive oil.
* Confectionery: (up to 75 calories per day!), Sorbets, drops, cocoa.
Products banned in the first phase of the South Beach diet:- Beef greasy parts: the sternum, liver, ribs
- Poultry: goose, duck, processed poultry, wings and feet of chicken
- Veal: bridge
- Cheese: brie, edam, high-fat
- Vegetables: beets, corn, carrots, tomatoes (limited to 1 or 10 grape normal meal), white potatoes and sweet
- Fruits - Phase I should avoid all fruits and fruit juices
- The starches and carbohydrates: In Phase I should avoid all starchy foods. Exclude among other things .: Passover bread, pasta, oatmeal, breads, cereals, flour products and confectionery, rice
- Dairy - In Phase I avoid all dairy products. Exclude among other things .: yogurt, ice cream, milk, low fat, 0%, high-fat, soy milk
- Other: any alcohol including wine and beer.
The second phase of the South Beach DietIn this phase, the diet lose weight more slowly. However, you should follow the advice. How long? Until the desired weight. Starting the third week of the diet, you can no longer afford a little bit of some of carbohydrates: some fruit, some cereal, a slice of bread.
However, one should pay close attention to how they affect the body. The purpose of this step is a gradual return to increased consumption of carbohydrates to further loss of weight. Therefore, if you manage to throw a thing or two to your diet and still lose weight, the target is reached.
Gradually introduce into your diet:* Fruits: apples, apricots (dried and fresh), blueberries, melon (cantaloupe best), cherries, grapefruit, grapes, kiwi, mango, oranges, peaches, pears, plums, strawberries.
* Dairy products: skim soy milk, yoghurt or natural (skimmed or low-fat).
* Starchy foods: bread (multigrain, bran, oat, rye, whole wheat), pita bread with whole-wheat flour, muffins bran (without sugar and raisins), oatmeal (not instant), dishes with wholemeal flour (eg. pasta , dumplings), popcorn without fat, not husked rice and wild barley groats.
* Vegetables and legumes: carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, small
* Other chocolate with a small amount of sugar (but only from time to time), pudding fat, some red wine.
What do we avoid or eat very rare:
* Starchy foods: bread (wheat, white), rolls, all the cakes and pastries, cornflakes, pasta, white (husked) rice.
* Vegetables: beets, corn on the cob, potatoes (boiled, fried, instant mashed potatoes, etc.).
* Fruits: bananas (1 small can a day), canned fruit, juices, pineapple, raisins, watermelon, dates, figs.
* Other: honey, ice cream, jams.
The third phase of the South Beach diet
Relax, it's not that hard. As is clear from past experience, it turns out that at the beginning of the third phase of the diet, most people do not feel any hunger, hunger or unbridled appetite for something greasy, sweet and very unhealthy.
It dispenses perfectly well without a second breakfast and afternoon tea. Of course it happens, and it is quite often that someone, even after many years of use a similar diet for a long time, drastically infringes its recommendations and starts to gain weight. What then to do?
It's easy. Just go for a week, two to the menu of the first stage, and after the restoration of the former weight - again, gently move to the third stage.
Here are two practical tips:
Try to match as precisely as possible the daily menu for their individual needs and preferences, as well as the response of the body. Anyone who has problems with the silhouette must independently arrange optimal for each other menu!
Add in the diet of different products and carefully observe which ones increase your appetite (and weight!). If you see such. After bananas, potatoes or pasta you fancy another portion, and you start to gain weight, remove them or eat only on special occasions. Casual replace them with other products carbohydrate.
Council on a daily basis:
Every day, drink at least eight glasses of water or drink (can be decaffeinated coffee) without sugar.
Limit caffeinated beverages to 1 cup per day.
Take your multivitamin and mineral preparations.
We regularly reach for products containing calcium (men of all ages and younger women - 500 mg, women over 50 years life 1000 mg)