Gluten free lunch ideasPeople on a gluten free diet can not eat the classic barley soup (includes barley groats), but if you replace it with rice, buckwheat or millet will receive a delicious gluten-free barley soup.
Gluten free barley soup with milletComponents:
- 10 grams of millet
- 25 grams of carrots (1 small carrot, 1 small parsley, 1 onion or slice the white part of leek, slice celery)
- 1.5 liters of water
- 20 grams of bone (not necessarily)
- 25 grams of potatoes
- 2-3 grams of butter
- Spices: 2-3 seeds of allspice, 1 tiny bay leaf, ½ teaspoon whole peppercorns, a pinch of dried lovage, salt, pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley to sprinkle.
Millet scalded with boiling water, drained in a sieve. Pour cold water in a ratio of 2: 1, add salt and cook. Vegetable and potato peel, rinse. Cook the broth from the bones and vegetables. Strain the decoction, add spices and cook for him diced potatoes. When potatoes are tender, add the cooked millet, butter and chopped green parsley, stir. Season with salt and ground pepper, sprinkle with parsley.
Gluten free pancakes made from buckwheat flourComponents:
- 1 cup buckwheat flour (you can grind in a coffee grinder buckwheat)
- 3 eggs
- 1 incomplete glass of milk (or half and half with water)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- pinch of salt
- frying oil
Mix ingredients thoroughly presented. The dough should have the consistency of cream. If during frying dough thickens too much, add a little water. Fry on both sides until well heated pan.
Pork with garlic
- 1.2-1.5 kg of pork neck
- 1 spoonful of mustard gluten-free
- 1 whole head garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon marjoram (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil
Garlic peel the husk, crush a clove of garlic. Meat wash, dry. Long thin knife Cut the meat, making deep pockets. For each insert 1 clove of garlic. Mix in a bowl the oil, mustard, crushed garlic and marjoram. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper, brush with marinade.
Allow to stand for one hour.
Transfer to a roasting pan, cover with aluminum foil, insert the pre-heated oven to 190 ° C. Baking time depends on the weight of meat - usually about 50 minutes to 1 kg. At the end of cooking, you can remove the foil to the meat is przyrumieniło. Cut into slices until it is completely cooled.
Warning! If you like spicy flavors, you can coat the meat before cooking in the thick ground black pepper.