How to regenerate the liver

What helps to regenerate the liver?

Our liver harm indigestible diet and drugs. Therefore, we use monthly renewal program that will help her get back in good shape before .... Christmas.


Introducing into the body every day many toxins that are hidden among others in unhealthy or too fatty foods, sugary drinks, alcohol, thanks to the liver, they are neutralized and eliminated.

Note! We are constantly overloaded liver may stop to deal with this task, and then there are aches and pains, bloating, and fatigue.

How to prevent it?

Diet for Liver

Just make small changes in your diet to improve the work of your liver.

You have to apply these rules:

     opt out of animal fats (butter substitute skim white cheese, and instead of cream soups and salads, add plain yogurt);

     reduce white bread, because supplies are too many so-called. simple sugars, and they contribute to fatty liver;

     eat lean meat, which is a source of protein, and it really is the liver. Prepare them without added fat;

     Eat raw vegetables, and are best suited to cooked broccoli and lettuce, because they are a source of antioxidants.

Twice a week's worth of eating fish or other seafood, because they contain taurine, an amino acid which is a valuable regenerating liver.

Liver detoxification

If we want our liver functioned well, you have to treat it with natural detox products or preparations from the pharmacy.

And so:

     drink the juice of carrots, cucumbers and beets (grated carrots, 25 grams, 10 grams of cucumber and beet and squeezed the juice out of them. Stir.)

Drink it on an empty stomach. Treatment used before two weeks.

     you have to like artichokes, because it is a plant that protects liver cells from damage, bile production and assist digestion.

Eat fresh vegetables or buy a tablet extract them.

     try milk thistle, preparations of this herb contains silymarin - a substance that makes the liver cells to regenerate faster.

It is best taken at bedtime for at least 20 days.

     Use healthy spices, because some of them, such as marjoram, thyme, juniper and facilitate the digestion of fats and relieve liver.

For this drink mineral water with lemon. It contains vitamin C, which reduces the harmful effects of toxins on the liver.

What is the most harmful to the liver?



Products which are best avoided, because their abuse impairs the liver:

     ethyl alcohol - the liver harm even small amounts of alcohol (eg, daily beer or two glasses of wine). It also contributes to fatty degeneration of the organ, which in turn leads to the inflammation and cirrhosis of the liver;

     hormones and analgesics - when a pill, it can not be too often resort to analgesics;

     Caffeine - limited to two cups of coffee a day;

     preservatives, artificial dyes, pesticides - contained in the chips, ready-made food and vegetables fertilized heavily distort metabolic processes in the liver.

If you feel discomfort after eating, bouts of colic, flatulence, indigestion ...

Read more»


Comments

  1. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and  6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine  and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES  HEPATITiS A AND B , HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE,EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE,PARKINSON'S DISEASE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME, BACK PAIN ,EXTERNAL INFECTION, CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, POLIO, INFLUENZA etc.   why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbal root contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860  website  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual prime time and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctor Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be Rubin my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a couple of additional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Breast Enlargement. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Corneal Ulcer, Gallstone, Terminal Illnesses, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Impotence Effection, Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his number:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts