Coffee good for health
Your body is constantly under attack by molecules called "free radicals" that can damage proteins or DNA, and therefore very important cellular structures.
Coffee is full of powerful antioxidants
At this point, help hurry antioxidants, which thanks to its properties neutralize free radicals.
Antioxidants slow down aging of cells and help to prevent many diseases which are caused by oxidative stress, including cancer, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's disease and others.
Interestingly, coffee contains large amounts of a few very powerful antioxidants, including aldehyde hydrocinnamanilide, polyphenols and others.
Hydrocinnamic aldehyde effectively neutralizes free radicals and prevents the occurrence of oxidative stress.
Coffee greatest source of antioxidants in the dietMost people absorb about 1-2 grams of antioxidants per day, and most of them, as many as 79% from drinks - coffee or tea.
Only 21% of the antioxidants assimilate food.
A study, which examined the antioxidant content of various foods. Coffee was ranked in 11th place, just a few varieties of berries.
The truth is that few people consume large amounts of berries, but drinking two cups of coffee is on the agenda.
But the fact is that despite the high content of valuable antioxidants, coffee is not cleanse your body.
If it is contaminated deposits and toxins, even the noblest components of diet, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants appear to be completely ineffective.
Warning! To take full advantage of the health properties of coffee, first cleanse the body of toxins and deposits. The best and least painful, without the unpleasant symptoms, you do this by using Fibre Primvital. Just one scoop a day - not only will you feel better, but your body will begin to generously accept any beneficial substances from food.
You will often hear that you should not overdo it with coffee as bad for the heart - and in general is harmful to the body.
You believe? It read something that will change your thinking.
Drinking coffee reduces the risk of developing many serious diseases. Let me give you some examples:
- Devotees of coffee reduced by as much as 23-50% risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Drinking coffee positively affects the liver. Oosby coffee drinkers much less likely to suffer from cirrhosis of the liver.
- Coffee also reduces the risk of developing colorectal cancer.
- Many studies have shown that drinking coffee reduces the risk of heart attack and heart disease.
- People who regularly partake this black liquid much less likely to suffer from Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's (up to 45% reduces the risk).
- Coffee positive effect on mental health. Women who drink coffee every day, rarely complain of depression and suicidal thoughts.
And to top it all, drinking coffee helps reduce the risk of premature death by 30%. But remember that for better health should be primarily regularly cleanse the body, provide it with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants from a variety of sources, not just coffee.
Check out what else to do to improve your health»