How to get rid intestinal problems?
Abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, such problems can cause inflammation in the intestines. The most common causes are:
- microbial attack (e.g.. viruses, bacteria);
- allergy or
- food intolerance.
Sometimes it's plain abdominal pain lies of a chronic disease (eg. Irritable bowel syndrome).
Note! No matter what ailment caused from you, so proper treatment can improve your health. A healthy colon is not only the lack of unpleasant symptoms, but also many other benefits. Take care of them.
A healthy colon - why are they so important?
A properly functioning colon are those necessary for life, because it is here nutrients from digested food are captured and transferred to the blood and lymph, and then to cells throughout the body. This is dealt with special tabs (so-called. Villi).
The intestines are inhabited also by the so-called. good bacteria (or probiotic) and ensured that you are resistant to disease from normal infection to cancer.
Note! Therefore, it is important to their health.
It likes your digestive system
Casual promote proper bowel function:
- 3-4 hour intervals between meals, because so much time is enough to previous food has been digested, while metabolism proceeded harmoniously, without longer downtime;
- eating alone, and not in a hurry and stress - when you have high levels of stress hormones, blood draining from the digestive system to the muscles and digestion becomes difficult;
- no food sipping liquids, because the latter dilute digestive juices, thereby deteriorating metabolism.
Note! It is recommended to drink fluids at least 10-15 minutes before eating or two hours after.
- separate food proteins and carbohydrates (e.g.. meat and potatoes) impede digestion because one another.
- eating foods with a moderate temperature (not hot and not cold) - those with extreme temperatures may irritate the mucous membranes in the digestive tract;
- chewing and biting bites - are contained in the saliva enzymes that are responsible for the initial digestion, so that the stomach and intestines May facilitated the work.
Herbal teas for simple indigestion
In getting rid of the symptoms will help you to herbal teas.
Mint Tea for better digestion: a tablespoon of dried leaves pour a glass of boiling water and cover for 10 minutes. Drain. Drink 2-3 times a day.
Of yarrow tea for flatulence and belching and constipation: a teaspoon of dried pour a glass of boiling water and cover for 15 minutes. Drain. Drink 2-3 times a day.