Diet for blood group AB
Antigens that are produced by the blood group AB are sometimes similar to produced by group A, B sometimes, and sometimes they are a fusion of both. This variety of quality can be positive or negative, depending on the circumstances.
Note! Therefore, you should refer to the diet is not only recommended for people with blood group AB, but also for A and B, because this will help to better understand your own. Most of the food, which is not advisable for people with type A or B, is generally poor as a group AB, though with a few exceptions. People with blood type AB are often stronger and more active than with blood group A, whose ancestors led a settled life, and an additional vital force may be due to the fact that their genetic memory still contains the remains of ancestors from the steppes of blood group B.
Food that promotes the growth of the balance:
- Red meat - poorly digested, stored in the body as fat, intestinal poisons wires;
- Kidney beans - interferes with insulin efficiency, slows down the metabolic rate, the cause of hypoglycemia;
- Seeds and pits - the cause of hypoglycemia;
- Corn - interferes with insulin efficiency;;
- Buckwheat - slows down the metabolic rate, the cause of hypoglycemia;
- Wheat - slows down the rate of metabolism, interferes with the effectiveness of insulin, causing inefficient consume calories.
Food that promotes weight loss:
- Tofu - helps in the efficient metabolism;
- Dairy Products - regulate the production of insulin;
- Seafood - assist in the effective metabolism;
- Pineapple - helps digestion, stimulates bowel movements;
- Green vegetables - assist in the effective metabolism;
- Seaweed (pat) - regulate the production of insulin.