1000 calorie diet plan
This is the most famous and most recommended effective way to lose weight. At the start before a good start to a diet of 1000 kcal apply first for a week you should save everything you eat, every meal and snack. In this diet is recommended to reduce the amount of products containing so-called. "empty calories" and "calorie bombs", which is a large amount of fat, sweets, fatty meats, sausages and cheeses (especially yellow), beer, alcohol.
Approximately so should look "written out" calorie meals:
- And breakfast - 250 calories;
- Second breakfast - 100 calories;
- Lunch - 350 calories;
- Afternoon snack - 100 calories;
- Dinner - 200 calories.
Example 1000 kcal diet
And breakfast - 250 calories:
1. whole grain muffin spread with a teaspoon of butter or margarine, wrap 2 thin slices of cooked ham and a few slices of cucumber.
2. 3 grams of chocolate flakes pour half the container of vanilla yogurt , mandarin wkroić .
3. 10 grams of cottage cheese mixed with a teaspoon of sour cream, lemon juice and sweeten sweetener . Add chopped half an orange and half an apple , and 10 grams of raspberries.
4. Slice of dark toast spread with a teaspoon of margarine , wrap lettuce leaf, a slice of cheese or a teaspoon of melted cheese . Eat with kiwi and carrot or tomato, pepper.
5. Slice of bread with wholemeal spread with a teaspoon of butter and 5 grams of cottage cheese , put a tomato on a sandwich.
6 . Beat egg with a spoon of water, add half a bunch of chopped dill or chives, season with salt and pepper. Fry in a teaspoon of butter. Eat with a slice of wholemeal bread.
7. Little Cut the bun and spread with a teaspoon of butter and 2 teaspoons of jam.
Second Breakfast and Afternoon Tea - 100 kcal:
1 slice of bread with butter and tomato.
2 slice of crisp bread with 2 teaspoons of cream cheese and tomato.
3 slice of dark bread with butter and half a cucumber.
4 cup of tomato soup with rice.
5 100ml vegetable stock with beaten egg.
6 carrots with apple and lemon juice.
7 2 tomatoes, 2 onions with chives.
8 thin slices 6 pork loin.
9 4 thin slices of mortadella.
10 A slice of cooked ham.
11 6 slices of chicken fillet.
12 10 grams of homogenized cheese with 10 grams of strawberries.
13 10 grams of lean cheese with chives.
14 A glass of buttermilk with a slice of crispbread.
15 Small banana.
17 2 peaches.
18 2 apples.
19 2 dainty.
20 5 pieces of chocolate.
21 3 scoops of fruit.
Lunch - 350 calories:
1. Cut into the match 10 grams of chicken breast, small green or yellow zucchini, carrot and leek meat fry in a spoon of oil, add the vegetables and another 5 min. simmer . Season with salt, pepper and Chinese. Sprinkle with thyme, eat with a slice of whole-wheat bread or two small potatoes.
2. 10-15 grams of chicken breast sprinkle spices (paprika , pepper, etc.), fry in a teaspoon of olive oil. Cook 15-20 grams of vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, carrots). Eat with 1 potato.
3. 15 grams of turkey breast and 20 grams of mushrooms rinse and cut. Fry on a spoon of oil. Add 5 grams of peas and a tablespoon of single cream. Season with herbs, salt and pepper.
4. 10 grams of minced meat with a spoon develop cottage cheese, salt and pepper. Shape into small cutlets. Clean 2 pods peppers, peel onions. Vegetables cut into small pieces. In a skillet heat a tablespoon of oil. Schnitzels fry with vegetables.
5. Glass of cooked pasta mixed with a salad of tomato, pepper, cucumber and 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese.
6. Glass of buckwheat eat with a fried egg on a spoon of oil. Drink a glass of buttermilk to this or yogurt.
7. One sizeable potato cook in uniform and cut. A small piece of red pepper, cut into cubes. Mix 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour marinade vegetables. 100g fillet of hake, cod, flounder, trout or salt fry in butter or margarine.
Dinner - 200 calories:
1. salad with 100g lean meat, 1 chicory, 1 pickle, 1 sour apple, 100ml natural yoghurt.
2. Dumplings with lazy fat cottage cheese (150g).
3. 2 slices of rye crisp bread with butter or margarine and cottage cheese and salad of endive, radishes and tomatoes.
4. Slice of dark bread with 50g of lean meats and salad with peppers, onions and tomato.
5. slice of bread and a salad with leek, pickled cucumber, 3 tablespoons of canned peas.
6. fruit salad with kiwi, grapefruit, slice of pineapple
7. salad with tuna (120g tuna in gravy, 2 tablespoons corn, 2 tablespoons of cooked rice, 2 leaves of cabbage)