Herbs in the treatment of inflammation of the gall bladder
Inflammation of the gall bladder usually occurs when there is a history behind biliary colic. Most often, it goes by itself after a few days, but a good option is to work with the inflammatory process with herbal medicines.
Then felt pressure in the liver area, bounces, has a raised temperature.
Remember! The purulent inflammation of body temperature reaches 40 ° C, and the patient's condition becomes severe.
Treatment of inflammation of the gall bladder
1) In the case of chronic cholecystitis patient goes to bed, and introduced a full 2-3 day hunger strike. To drink is given a light heat a cup of tea with the addition of lemon juice.
2) 3 times a day should be given mixture of 1 tablespoon of acacia honey, 250 g of fresh lemon juice and 250 g of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of mixture, which is made up of a mixture of fresh lemon juice (200 g ) and 200 g of purified glycerine.
3) After 20 minutes of administration of one of the mixture should be given one cup of decoction of gentian root , herb sand immortelle , peppermint leaf, marigold flower, herb horsetail, marshmallow herb, sage leaves, herb traveler and hops.
After 50 g of each component thoroughly.
3 tablespoons of this mixture poured into 750 g of boiling water is added to the 1 level tablespoon of flax seed, 1 teaspoon anise seeds and cook on low heat for 25 minutes. Then drain.
4) After 2 hours, give patient one cup of herbal brew.
5) If the patient is constipated, you should do it in the evening enema with 500 g of hot water and put a cold compress on his stomach. Leave on all night.
6) If you feel worse, then you bring it to the surrounding liver compress with cold water and give 1 cup of infusion of peppermint leaves scum (1 tablespoon of leaves Pour 1 cup of boiling water and leave the lid on for 10 minutes. Strain ).
Remember! During this period, the patient should not take any food. You should only drink hot tea with lemon. It is also recommended drinking compote of apples and pears. Best prepared at home.
7) If the patient has an elevated temperature, it is given to him along with the brew (point 3) a mixture of finely ground nutmeg, salmiaku and citric acid in equal shares.
8) With a busy bouncing before and after eating, given 1 cup of infusion of peppermint leaves ( as in step 6 ), and placed in the area with a warm compress hepatic infusion of mint leaves. It is left for 2 hours.
Diet with gall bladder inflammation
For the first 2-3 days the patient should take only liquid foods (weak tea, puree the soup, fruit) and meatless dishes without animal fat and fish. They are not recommended wzdymające vegetables and eggs.
It is recommended to drink the juice of raspberries and blueberries.
Then can no longer eat meat, but only one time per day on the condition that it will be a lean and cooked and baked.